En route vers les Bourgognes in figures
– 330 estates, producers and cooperative cellars have signed up to the De Vignes en Caves* charter (see below)
– 90 wine-related events
– Nearly 100 restaurants with the « Vignobles & Découvertes » label
– 1 pull-out map of the Bourgogne wine region presenting the area’s key sites, produced in partnership with Bourgogne Tourisme. On the reverse, there are mini-maps of each route.
– The guidebook has been fully revised: with new graphics, enriched and harmonized content structured around eight themes, including “A delicious lifestyle”, “Grape varietals”, and “Wine”.
– The recent award of the “Vignobles & Découvertes” label to the Côte Chalonnaise and the Mâconnais has swelled the number of listed restaurants.
– The quality and diversity of the wine tourism offer allows for tailored programs for you to enjoy as a couple, a family, or among friends.
What has not changed
– Available in French and English
– Available free on request from the BIVB and tourism location (around 100 tourist offices in the Bourgogne wine region, Regional and Departmental Tourism commissions, hotels, campsites, gites, and Lyon airport).
– Can be downloaded from www.vins-bourgogne.fr, click on Escapades Viticoles
– Summary classifying the regions by color so you can quickly find the producers, events, wine routes or gourmet addresses you are looking for.