On Thursday 20 June, Château Lagrange opened its doors to 1,500 wine professionals and wine lovers from all over the world to celebrate the traditional and exclusive Fête de la Fleur under the patronage of French film star Carole Bouquet. Also present were actors Anna Mouglalis and Michelle Yeoh, and French football star Christian Karambeu. Despite poor weather, the evening was also a beautiful closing dinner for the Vinexpo exhibition.
GUESTS OF HONOUR IN A FLAMBOYANT SETTING
With the Château walls lit, opera arias playing on the water and fireworks in the gardens, the 1,500 elegantly dressed guests from all over the world were determined not to be put off by the rain. Dinner suits, evening dresses and stiletto heels braved the elements to celebrate the flowering of the vines and the last night of the Vinexpo exhibition.
The evening began with the traditional induction ceremony in front of the chateau. The list of dignitaries was well-filled with ambassadors, influential importers and celebrities. Carole Bouquet, patroness of the evening was inducted as Commandeur d’Honneur, as were the Malaysian actor Michelle Yeoh, who starred recently in Luc Besson’s film “The Lady” and Anna Mouglalis, the actor and Chanel ambassador.
Meest recente berichten
- Château de L’Hospital: verfijnde wijnen uit de Graves (Bordeaux)
- 8 x zalig overwinteren in de Portugese Alentejo
- 2021 harvest in Monferrato: Filippo Mobrici, President of the Consorzio Barbera d’Asti e Vini del Monferrato, shares his first impressions
- Save the date – Les Grands Jours de Bourgogne is back!
- Viña Concha y Toro is named “International Drinks Company of the Year”