(KLIK OP DE BANNER OP DEZE PAGINA RECHTS VOOR TOEGANGSBADGE)
With 20 days to go before it opens, Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris is now on the home stretch. Fifty-two countries will come together alongside France which will be broadly represented by all of its wine regions. Among them are seven northern French regions exhibiting in a dedicated hall which will also be the stage for many exhibition highlights including La Nouvelle Vague, LA Wine Tech Perspectives, Let’s Talk Wine! and the free-pour tastings.
The regions will be showcased in a more extensive area (+32% floor space compared with 2022) in order to welcome 20% more exhibitors with 1,013 producers attending (versus 843 in 2022). There will certainly be plenty to pique the curiosity of the 30,000 or so visitors due to attend this year.
HEADLINING THE NORTHERN FRENCH REGIONS
In addition to its major international focus, Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris 2023 will also be the meeting point for all of France’s wine regions and marketing organisations. These include Alsace, Beaujolais, Burgundy, Champagne, Jura, Savoy and the Loire Valley, which this year will be gathered in Hall 3.
- Loyal exhibitors from Alsace, Burgundy, Jura, Savoy, the Vosges and Moselle include Albert Bichot, Badet Clément, Maison Louis Latour, Veuve Ambal; and for Champagne, Champagne Mailly Grand Cru, Champagne Palmer & Co, Champagne Charles Mignon and Champagne Mandois.
- And first-time exhibitors from Alsace, Burgundy the Rhone Valley, Jura, Savoy, the Vosges and Moselle include Diva Domaine et Distilleries, Château la Nerthe, Syndicat Château Neuf du Pape; along with Champagne Charles & Piper Heidsieck, Champagne Bollinger (Groupe Société Jacque Bollinger), Champagne Lallier and Champagne De Venoge from the Champagne region.
- Exhibitors will range from independent winegrowers to the major players with wines from Alsace (Alsace Frey-Sohler, Henri Ehrart), Beaujolais (Maison Jean Loron, Les vins Aujoux), Burgundy (Paquet Montagnac), Loire (Domaine de Bois Mozé), and Champagne (Champagne Gratiot & Cie, Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte).
La Nouvelle Vague: MOVE OVER FOR THE START-UPS!
Reserved for young winegrowers with less than five years in the business, La Nouvelle Vague will this year feature 40 young producers and negociants looking to establish their first distribution networks in France and overseas.
- Exhibitors in 2023: Domaine de Brau [Languedoc Roussillon], Vignerons Brasseurs de Burosse [Gascony], Champagne Cuillier-de Sloovere, Champagne Adam Méreaux, Champagne Dumont-Domaine de Mondeville, Champagne Konrat, Château de Rochefort [Loire wines], Château des 3 Sautets [Provence], Claude Michot [Centre Loire wines], Domaine Antoine Armanet [Provence], Domaine Bomary [Hérault], Domaine Chevalier-Bernard [Savoy], Domaine Delhome [Côtes du Rhône], Domaine des Bartavelles [Hérault], Domaine Fontchêne [Provence], Domaine Haute Perche [Anjou], Domaine Mas Terra [Languedoc Roussillon], Domaine La Garrigue [Provence], Baiser de vin (canned wines], La Closerie du Loup (Hautes Pyrénées], Les Nouveaux Occitans, Les Vins d’Azel [Bourgueil], Domaine de Maouries/Les Vins de Claire [Côtes de Gascogne], Lou Peirigas [Languedoc Roussillon], Madivin, Station Vin de Mars, Le Mas de Capdaniel Hérault valley], Le Mas de Carrat [Languedoc Saint-Drézéry], Pépin, Pierres de Vin-Château du Bernat [Bordeaux], Régis & Sylvain, Spiritueux Saka, Shogga [alcohol-free drinks], Vignoble du RAB [AOC Chinon], Villa Tempora [Hérault], Bouquet des Vins.
LA WineTech PERSPECTIVES: THE HUB FOR INNOVATION START-UPS
To provide support for the wine and spirits industry as it transitions and to meet new market challenges, Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris, in partnership with La WineTech, Vinocamp and Vin & Société, is hosting an area focusing on innovation and digitalisation content – LA WineTech Perspectives.
Some one hundred start-ups will be attending this year (versus 50 in 2022), all of them offering innovative solutions – exploration, choice, storage, consumption and wine buying for instance – providing genuine growth opportunities for the sector.
- Noteworthy exhibits this year include a wine canning solution (Star Beverages), wine in tube specialists (Fibreries de Touraine, TubeBottling), a range of services for alcohol-free wines (Zenothèque), technology for storing still or sparkling wines (Technowine) and a connected wine aerator (Aveine).
To access the full LA WineTech Perspectives programme click here
LET’S TALK ABOUT WINE!
This area will be abuzz with discussions and forward-looking debates with the leading French and international experts analysing new trends and innovations and deciphering the major challenges facing the industry. The line-up of panel discussions, duos and interviews illustrates the vibrancy of the industry and revolves around changing consumer patterns and expectations.
To access the full programme click here.
And lastly, in the free-pour area, Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris will be giving visitors to the exhibition the opportunity to discover and taste an unprecedented selection of wines in a walk-up format curated by Valeria Gamper, 2022 Best Sommelier of the Americas.
About WINE PARIS & VINEXPO PARIS
Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris is the annual event for wine and spirits professionals from around the world. Hosted in February at a key time of the year, it aims to offer a cohesive focal point for industry players centring on a comprehensive, relevant and inclusive range of products that showcases vineyard sites across the globe alongside all the French wine regions.
Vinexposium is the world’s leading organizer of wine and spirits trade events. The group boasts an extensive portfolio of iconic, high-performance events tailored to different market segments: Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris; Vinexpo America, Drinks America; Vinexpo Asia; Symposium; Vinexpo China; WBWE Amsterdam; and Vinexpo India, along with Vinexpo Explorer and Vinexpo Meetings. Vinexposium also continues to enhance its digital portal, Vinexposium Connect, the high-performance business enabler where industry members can connect 365 days a year around the world and enjoy online networking and exclusive content.