A line-up of special events from 12 to 14 February 2024 in 200 Parisian venues
23 January 2024 – The 4th OFF programme by Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris is once again taking the capital city by storm in 2024 with a selection of 200 restaurants and cocktail bars for some great on-trend wining and dining experiences.
The OFF by Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris 2024 venue list is bursting at the seams. It features 200 cherry-picked restaurants and cocktail bars located in every arrondissement of the French capital. Each of them will be honouring wines and mixology, both with and without alcohol. The OFF venues selected for their unique wine and spirits-centric experiences promise to provide a tasteful interlude, whether it’s for business or pleasure.
The 2024 OFF programme offers a carefully curated choice of welcoming, unique and bustling venues serving wines by winegrowers from France and overseas, premium spirits, authentic and creative drinks and flavourful food to give taste buds and palates a treat.
An exciting line-up of events from 12 to 14 February to get Paris buzzing
To celebrate talented chefs, sommeliers and mixologists, OFF restaurants and bars will be hosting exclusive events open to all over the three evenings of the international trade exhibition Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris.
From 12 to 14 February, Paris will provide the stage for a celebration of wine and cocktails, delivering a raft of experiences both enthusiasts and professionals can enjoy. These are some examples:
On 12, 13 and 14 February:
- At the ‘Crus de Bourgogne’, an exclusive menu revolving around food and wine pairings featuring the region’s iconic flavours and wines in a classic chic ‘old school’ setting.
- At the ‘Bougainville’, a relaxed meal with Beaujolais wine grower Didier Bataillard and the four Crus – Saint-Amour, Moulin à Vent, Chénas and Juliénas.
- The ‘Bon Vivant’, known for its organic, biodynamic and natural wines, will host special sparkling wine evenings.
On February 12:
- At the ‘Frenchie Wine Bar’, wine and food harmony is the focus of a meal centring on an exceptional winery in AOP Muscadet Côtes de Grandlieu in the Loire Valley with attendance by the winegrower, Eric Chevalier.
- At the Syndicat, a tasting evening with a hip-hop atmosphere hosted in partnership with féfé Cocktails and a whole range of cocktails in cans.
To book your experience now, visit the OFF website: www.leoff-paris.com